Are you buying or selling a home or business? Developing a mixed resident/retail complex? Creating a new subdivision? Our firm can oversee the legal work involved.
We can review the contracts and head-off problems with leases. Help you establish condominium or neighborhood associations. Review property tax issues and assist you with appeals. Guide you in tackling zoning or environmental issues. And help settle property disputes, too.
Listed below are some of the real estate subjects our attorneys practice in:
- Development Planning
- Transactional Work - Residential & Commercial
- Purchase Agreements
- Deeds, Promissory Notes, Mortgages, and Land Contracts
- Survey Issues
- Title Insurance Issues
- Like Kind (1031) Exchanges (Forward and Reverse)
- Environmental Issues
- Property Tax Issues, appeals, and exemptions
- Construction Lien Issues
- Family Cottages
- Real Estate Holding Companies
Our attorneys would be proud to help.